Monday, November 10, 2014

GOAL ACCOMPLISHED! Running My First 5K


On Saturday, November 8, 2014, I stepped up to the starting line not sure what the next hour would have in store for me. Would I be walking away from this race feeling as though there was something more I could have done, or would I be holding my head high accomplishing something truly awesome. 

Well 40:52 later I can safely say GOAL COMPLETE! Thank you so much to all of you who have supported me and this blog over the last month or so. It means the world to me to know that others are moved by my story and I want you to know that this is something that you can accomplish too!

No time to rest though. Tomorrow starts the training to run a 10K and then on to the Flying Pig Half Marathon in May! Keep checking back for progress updates as well as all of the other absolutely amazing things that will shared on this blog. 

PLEASE COMMENT, SHARE, and SHOW YOUR LOVE!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!

The feeling of being awake and alive after finishing my first 5K!

2 comments: